Our Athens and Cape Sounion Tours begin at Acropolis hill and the Parthenon at the same time we will visit the architectural masterpieces of Golden Age of Athens that include Propylaea, Erechtheion, Karyatides and the Temple of Athena Nike. Aside from this, we will drive to Panathenaic Stadium where the first Olympic Games of modern era were held in the year 1986. AthensTours will allow you to foresee the Temple of Hadrian’s Arch and Olympian Zeus. While we are driving down the well known Herod Atticus street, you will foresee the Evzones in their wonderful picturesque uniform together with the Presidential Palace (ex King Palace). Our tour will allow you to explore how fascinating the city of Athens was. Once you decided to avail our Athens and Cape Sounion Tour, you will have a great chance to foresee the National Library, Memorial Unknown Soldier, House of Parliament and Constitution Square.
Afterwards drive by the Athenian Riviera foresee the scenic coastal road that offers wondrous view of Saronic Gulf while passing through the most splendid suburbs of Athens. Some of the amazing suburbs in Athens include Varkiza, Vouliagmeni, Voula, Glyfada and P. Faliron to Cape Sounion where you can visit the The Poseidon Temple that is recognized as one of the most magnificent panoramic views in the world. During a clear day, you will have a great chance to foresee seven islands. When you completely decided to avail our Athens and Cape Sounion Tour, we will guarantee you that your money will never be wasted.
Free admission days:
Under 18 years old is FREE
*6 March (except Acropolis Museum)
*5 June (except Acropolis Museum)
*18 April (except Acropolis Museum)
*18 May (International Museums Day)
*The last weekend of September annually (European Heritage Days- except Acropolis museum)
Reduced admission for:
*Greek citizens and citizens of other Member – States of the European Union aged over 65 years old by showing their ID card or passport.
*Students of Higher Education Institutes and equivalent Schools from countries outside the EU by showing their student ID
*The accompanying parents on educational visits of elementary schools.
-We use modern Mercedes E-Class, Minivan or Minibus vehicles, legal and licensed by the Greek National Tourism Organization, Smoke FREE, fully air-conditioned.
– Rates include: all local taxes, VAT, tolls, parking fees and baggage charges.
– Not included: Drinks, Entrance fees, meals, accommodation and/or gratuities.
– All prices are quoted per car / not per person.
– For all transfer services between 23:30 – 06:30 there shall be a night surcharge of 20%.
– Drivers will wait maximum 60 minutes after the indicated pick up time, kindly be on time, otherwise you will be considered a “No-Show” and charged accordingly.
-After you complete your booking process you will receive an Email with all required information. Please print it and have it with you during the tour/transfer.
– Mercedes E-Class sedan/saloon (1-4 persons) max luggage: 4 pieces with the following maximum dimensions: height 63,5cm/25 inches, width 45cm/18 inches, depth 28cm/11 inches or 2 larger pieces
– Mercedes Minivan or Minibus 1 piece of luggage (up to above dimensions) plus 1 carry-on (not exceeding 3 kilos) per person. IMPORTANT: For each and every requested transfer service, you are required to inform us of the exact luggage description of your party.
Please note that, if you will be choosing the services of a licensed guide for FULL TIME, you will require an ADDITIONAL seat in your vehicle, since you guide will be riding with you. For example, should there be 4 persons in your party, you must select 5 persons in the menu (car type 5-7 people), if you will be choosing the services of a licensed guide for SINGLE SITE (2-3 hours) there is NO need for additional seat.
Athens + Cape Sounion Enjoy best of Athens and a beautiful scenic drive to cape Sounion & the temple of Poseidon
New Acropolis Museum
Temple of Zeus
Changing of the Guards
Academy of science