Athens and Cape Sounion Tour Greece
Athens and Cape Sounion Tour
Athens & Cape Sounion Full Day Tour
Our Athens and Cape Sounion Tours begin at Acropolis hill and the Parthenon at the same time we will visit the architectural masterpieces of Golden Age of Athens that include Propylaea, Erechtheion, Karyatides and the Temple of Athena Nike. Aside from this, we will drive to Panathenaic Stadium where the first Olympic Games of modern era were held in the year 1986. AthensTours will allow you to foresee the Temple of Hadrian’s Arch and Olympian Zeus. While we are driving down the well known Herod Atticus street, you will foresee the Evzones in their wonderful picturesque uniform together with the Presidential Palace (ex King Palace). Our tour will allow you to explore how fascinating the city of Athens was. Once you decided to avail our Athens and Cape Sounion Tour, you will have a great chance to foresee the National Library, Memorial Unknown Soldier, House of Parliament and Constitution Square.
Afterwards drive by the Athenian Riviera foresee the scenic coastal road that offers wondrous view of Saronic Gulf while passing through the most splendid suburbs of Athens. Some of the amazing suburbs in Athens include Varkiza, Vouliagmeni, Voula, Glyfada and P. Faliron to Cape Sounion where you can visit the The Poseidon Temple that is recognized as one of the most magnificent panoramic views in the world. During a clear day, you will have a great chance to foresee seven islands. When you completely decided to avail our Athens and Cape Sounion Tour, we will guarantee you that your money will never be wasted.
Free admission days:
Under 18 years old is FREE
*6 March (except Acropolis Museum)
*5 June (except Acropolis Museum)
*18 April (except Acropolis Museum)
*18 May (International Museums Day)
*The last weekend of September annually (European Heritage Days- except Acropolis museum)
Reduced admission for:
*Greek citizens and citizens of other Member – States of the European Union aged over 65 years old by showing their ID card or passport.
*Students of Higher Education Institutes and equivalent Schools from countries outside the EU by showing their student ID
*The accompanying parents on educational visits of elementary schools.
• 1 January: closed
• 6 January: closed
• Shrove Monday: 08.30-15.00
• 25 March: closed
• Good Friday: until 12:00 closed
• Holy Saturday: 08.30-15.00
• Easter Sunday : closed
• Easter Monday: 08.30-15.00
• 1 May: closed
• Holy Spirit Day: 08.30-15.00
• 15 August: 08.30-15.00
• 28 October: 08.30-15.00
• 25 December: closed
• 26 December: closed
- We use luxury Mercedes Benz vehicles, legal and licensed by the Greek National Tourism Organization, smoke-free, fully air-conditioned.
- Inclusions: Rates include all tolls, fuel, parking fees, and baggage charges.
- Not included: Drinks, meals, entrance fees, accommodation, licensed guides, everything that not included above inclusions and/or gratuities
- Prices are per car and not per person.
- The driver will wait a maximum of 60 minutes after the indicated pick up time.
- Tours are private, personal, and flexible just for you and your party.
- For all tours except layover tours that starts/ends at Athens airport there will be a surcharge of 25% (Athens airport is 45-60 minutes drive from Athens, Piraeus port).
- For services between 23:30 – 06:30 there will be a 20% surcharge.
- Names Lists: Upon booking confirmation, you must provide a full list (names & surnames) for all members of your touring party. This is required by local authorities for all tours and failure to provide such a list may result in the cancellation of your tour.
- Driver: Please be aware that your Driver is not permitted to enter archaeological sites and museums and offer a guiding service. Only Licensed guides, authorized by the Greek Ministry of Culture, are allowed to do so. Should you require a licensed guide to accompany you to the archaeological sites and museums, we can provide such service at an extra cost, or you can find a licensed guide on your own. Please note that, if you choose the service of a licensed guide for the full time of your tour, an additional seat in the vehicle will be required. Since your licensed guide will be in the vehicle during the tour. For example, should there be 3 persons in your party, you must select 4 persons on the menu, in order for the appropriate vehicle to be provided for your Tour.
- Licensed Guides: All accredited (official) guides are freelance professionals by law, who are hired by the operator on your behalf. The Licensed guide is responsible for issuing all pertinent documentation concerning his/her services (such as receipts, etc.).
- Full day tour duration with a licensed guide is 8 hours and a half-day tour duration with a licensed guide is 5 hours.
- Licensed Guides Extra Seat: Please note that, if you will be choosing the services of a licensed guide for FULL TIME, you will require an ADDITIONAL seat in your vehicle, since your guide will be riding with you. For example, should there be 3 persons in your party, you must select 4 persons on the menu (car type 4-7 people)
– Mercedes Sedan/Saloon (1-3 persons) max luggage: 3 pieces with the following maximum dimensions: height 63,5cm/25 inches, width 45cm/18 inches, depth 28cm/11 inches or 2 larger pieces
– Mercedes Minivan or Minibus 1 piece of luggage (up to above dimensions) plus 1 carry-on (not exceeding 3 kilos) per person. IMPORTANT: For each and every requested transfer service, you are required to inform us of the exact luggage description of your party.