Terms & Conditions
Terms & Conditions
- Please read the following Terms and Conditions thoroughly. By making/accepting a reservation through our website, through or contact form, or by phone or email, and booking a service provided by our Company you agree to have read, understood, and fully accept all of our Terms & Conditions as listed below. If you disagree with any part or parts of our Terms & Conditions, please DO NOT proceed to use this website.
- All services booked through this website are carried out exclusively by vehicles with a valid commercial license.
- Our Tours take place throughout the week and at the time requested by the customer, as indicated on our reservation form.
- Requested tour times are subject to operating hours of archaeological sites and/or museums included in the tour. Suggested starting time for all Athens Tours with starting point the port of Piraeus, from cruise ships, is no later than 08:00 am, while for Tours that include areas beyond Athens, with starting point either the port of Piraeus, from cruise ships or hotels in Athens is 08:30 am.
- The sequence of the tour highlights, based on the tour itinerary, may be subject to change, due to circumstances beyond our control.
- Please be aware that your driver is not permitted to enter archaeological sites and museums with you. Only licensed guides, from the Ministry of Culture, are allowed to do so. Should you require a licensed guide to accompany you to the archaeological sites and/or the museums, we can provide such a service at an extra cost, or you can find a guide of your preference on your own on site. Please note that, if you shall choose the service of a licensed guide for FULL TIME to be provided by us and the guide to accompany you throughout your Tour, an ADDITIONAL seat is required on the vehicle, since your guide will be riding with you. For example, should there be 3 persons in your party, you must select 4 persons on the menu, in order for the appropriate vehicle to be provided for your Tour.
- Rates include all tolls, vehicle fuel, parking fees, and baggage charges. VAT (where applicable) is not included.
- Rates DO NOT include Drinks, Meals, Entrance fees, Accommodation, licensed guides (which is offered as an optional service at an extra cost) and/or gratuities.
- For all services between 23:30 – 06:30 there shall be a night surcharge of 20%.
- Your Driver will wait for a maximum of 60 minutes after the confirmed and indicated pick up time. We kindly request that you be on time, otherwise, you will be considered a “Non-Show” and will be charged accordingly.
- After you complete your booking process you will receive a confirmation email with all the details and important information of the service booked. Please print it and keep it with you during your Tour or Transfer.
- It is required that you provide a valid mobile phone number which is in use and with you or another member of your party during your Tour. Please make sure that roaming services are activated for this number and that it remains switched on and ready to receive calls and/or text messages from our Company, when needed. Should you fail to provide such a number, you risk not being able to be contacted and /or located by our Company.
- Baggage is at owner’s risk throughout the Service booked ( Tour or Transfer) unless insured. Small articles, such as coats, wraps, cameras, mobile phones, purses etc and other hand baggage are entirely under the care of the passenger, who is cautioned against the risk attached to any such item being left in the vehicles.
- Children’s Seats: The EU directive 2003/20/EC states that children must be seated at an appropriate child seat until they reach the age of 12 years or until they reach a height of 135 cm. However, for licensed taxis, there is an exception. If no child seat is available, children aged 3 years or above may travel as long as they wear an adult seat belt. Children under the age of 3 years MUST travel on an appropriate child seat.
- Wheelchairs: Any passengers traveling in a wheelchair must inform us at the time of booking; this is to ensure that the correct vehicle is available to meet your specific requirements. We will also need to be informed if wheelchairs are folding, manual or include a battery and/or motor. This policy also applies to scooters.
- Indicated Tour Rates are valid for pick up and/or drop off locations within Athens and Piraeus city limits. Beyond these limits, there might be an extra charge, depending on the distance of your location.
- All offered services are subject to weather conditions, traffic regulations and any potential events that are beyond the control of our Company, such as strikes, manifestations, floods, etc. Should such an event occur, which might prevent the proper performance of the service, partially or in full, our Company shall apply all reasonable effort in order to fulfill the service. However, should such applied efforts fail, partially or in full, our Company can not be held responsible for non-performance.
- Traveling directly after your Tour. If your drop off location is the Airport or Port, in order to continue your traveling (for example if you have a flight to catch or the cruise ship you arrived on is departing at a specific time) we recommended that you follow your drivers precise time instructions and we suggest that passengers buy travel insurance, in order to provide extra security in the unlikely event of a missed boarding. We have been successfully providing private tours, shore excursions and transfers to cruise passengers or those traveling by plane for over 15 years. While we make every effort to return you to your ship or drop you off at the airport on time, there can, in extreme circumstances, be incidents completely out of our control which might delay your arrival back at the airport, port etc. For this reason, your booking with us serves as an acknowledgment that you accept the Terms of Service and have made the necessary arrangements to minimize disappointments while traveling, and you absolve our Company of any liability due to circumstances beyond our control including and not limited to traffic difficulties, mechanical malfunctions, weather conditions etc.
- Delivery of services. All services are provided as car rental with the driver following the Greek low. The minimum lease period is defined to three (3) hours regardless if the customer has used the vehicle for less time. Our company reserves the right to deliver the services booked by the client in any way we consider suitable, to ensure the best performance. For example, your Tour or transfer service may be carried out either by our own company cars, hire car with driver, taxi or a sub-contractor depending on availability and other conditions.
- Our company reserves the right to add to, change or remove any part of these Terms & Conditions at any time, without notice. Any changes to these Terms & Conditions or any terms available on this website apply as soon as they are shown. By continuing to use this website after any changes are posted, you are indicating your acceptance of those changes. It is, therefore, your responsibility to check these Terms & Conditions each time you use this website so that you can take note of any amendments made. We reserve the right to add, change, discontinue, remove or suspend any content displayed on this website, including features and specifications of products and services described or depicted on the website, temporarily or permanently, at any time.
- PICKUP FROM PIRAEUS PORT (applies to both Tours & Transfers): Local laws require that the booking party provides an accurate list of Names & Surnames (as shown in their passports) of all members of the traveling party, according to which our company must prepare all necessary passenger manifests in advance, prior to picking Should the provided list be inaccurate as to the actual names or number of arriving passengers, we reserve the right to cancel your services, without reimbursement.
- By booking a Service with our Company you are entering in a legal contract with our Company. If you are experiencing any issues or problems during the tour or transfer, please call us at the telephone number we provide you. If you do not have a working cell phone, please ask your driver to call the office from his cell phone so we can help you and resolve any issues you may be experiencing. If you experienced any issues during your tour and did not call the company during the tour to rectify the situation, you agree to inform the company by email of the issues you experienced and allow the company to make reasonable attempts to resolve your issues satisfactorily before publishing any complaints anywhere publicly, including social websites, peer review sites, blogs, and any other areas on the Internet. If the company resolves your issues satisfactorily and the matter is resolved, you agree to refrain from publishing any negative comments, ratings, or reviews about our Services on the internet or otherwise. Failure to honor this agreement is considered a violation of the contract and the terms you agreed to prior to booking your service. All complaints must be in writing (email is also considered writing) and should be submitted within 21 days of the service you were provided.
- If you have any questions regarding our Terms and Conditions or if there is something that is not clear to you, please feel free to ask us via email or our contact form and we will be more than happy to answer any questions you may have.
Mercedes Sedan/Saloon (1-3 persons) vehicles max 3 pieces with the following maximum dimensions: height 63,5cm/25 inches, width 45cm/18 inches, depth 28cm/11 inches or 2 larger pieces. Mercedes Minivan or Minibus 1 piece of luggage per person (up to the above dimensions) plus 1 carry-on (not exceeding 3 kilos) per person. IMPORTANT: For each and every requested transfer service, you are required to inform us of the exact luggage description of your party.