1st day tour itinerary: Corinth canal, ancient Corinth, Mycenae, Nafplion
Depart for the Corinth Canal drive to Ancient Corinth Temple of Apollo, then to Acrocorinth for the Byzantine castle and after to Mycenae, you visit the archaeological site and the tomb of Agamemnon . After through Argos we proceed to Nafplion the first capital of modern Greece with its Venetian fortress of Palamidi and the fortified islet of Bourtzi. We will stop for lunch at Nafplion. After lunch will drive you to Olympia. (Overnight)
2nd day tour itinerary: Olympia, Patras, Athens
Next day in the morning we will drive you to Ancient Olympia, the birthplace of the Olympic Games. After your visit of the Olympic stadium you will visit the Olympia Archaeological Museum and the Museum of the Olympic games, then we’ll visit a traditional Greek restaurant and afterwards we will drive back to Athens.
Free admission days:
Under 18 years old is FREE
*6 March (except Acropolis Museum)
*5 June (except Acropolis Museum)
*18 April (except Acropolis Museum)
*18 May (International Museums Day)
*The last weekend of September annually (European Heritage Days- except Acropolis museum)
Reduced admission for:
*Greek citizens and citizens of other Member – States of the European Union aged over 65 years old by showing their ID card or passport.
*Students of Higher Education Institutes and equivalent Schools from countries outside the EU by showing their student ID
*The accompanying parents on educational visits of elementary schools.
-We use modern Mercedes C/E-Class, Minivan or Minibus vehicles, legal and licensed by the Greek National Tourism Organization, Smoke-FREE, fully air-conditioned.
– Rates include all tolls, parking fees, and baggage charges.
– Not included: VAT, Licensed guides, Drinks, Entrance fees, meals, accommodation and/or gratuities.
– All prices are quoted per car / not per person.
– For all services between 23:30 – 06:30 there shall be a night surcharge of 20%.
– Drivers will wait maximum 60 minutes after the indicated pick up time, kindly be on time, otherwise, you will be considered a “Non-Show”
Licensed Guides Extra Seat
Please note that, if you will be choosing the services of a licensed guide for FULL TIME, you will require an ADDITIONAL seat in your vehicle, since your guide will be riding with you. For example, should there be 3 persons in your party, you must select 4 persons on the menu (car type 4-7 people)
– Mercedes Sedan/Saloon (1-3 persons) max luggage: 3 pieces with the following maximum dimensions: height 63,5cm/25 inches, width 45cm/18 inches, depth 28cm/11 inches or 2 larger pieces
– Mercedes Minivan or Minibus 1 piece of luggage (up to above dimensions) plus 1 carry-on (not exceeding 3 kilos) per person. IMPORTANT: For each and every requested transfer service, you are required to inform us of the exact luggage description of your party.