Tour Athens with a visit at the new Acropolis museum
The sightseeing tour in Athens usually starts at the well known Acropolis hill. Once you decided to visit the place, there are plenty of things that you can do to make your travel experience more memorable and exciting. With the existence and help of AthensTours, you can be sure that you will acquire the best travel packages and tours that come with an affordable price that will suit with your income and budget. We will also visit the architectural masterpieces in Athens such as Temple of Athena Nike, Propylaea and Erechtheion.
You will also have a great opportunity to visit the New Acropolis Museum and Panathenaic Stadium. Aside from this, the Acropolis Museum is also known as archaeological museum that is more focus on the findings of archaeological site of Acropolis Athens. One of the reasons why Acropolis Museum was built is to house each artifact found on rock as well as on its feet. The museum was founded in the year 2003 and the organization of the museum was completely established in the year 2008. The museum was opened to the public on June 20, 2009. Aside from this, we will also visit a huge number of wonderful places in Athens such as Hefestus Temple, Kerameikos, Roman Agora, Tower of Winds and Socrates Prison. We will also drive through the modern Athens and stop off at Old Agora, Hermou Str., Plaka or Flea market for traditional Greek delicacies and food as well as drink.
Free admission days:
Under 18 years old is FREE
*6 March (except Acropolis Museum)
*5 June (except Acropolis Museum)
*18 April (except Acropolis Museum)
*18 May (International Museums Day)
*The last weekend of September annually (European Heritage Days- except Acropolis museum)
Reduced admission for:
*Greek citizens and citizens of other Member – States of the European Union aged over 65 years old by showing their ID card or passport.
*Students of Higher Education Institutes and equivalent Schools from countries outside the EU by showing their student ID
*The accompanying parents on educational visits of elementary schools.
-We use modern Mercedes C/E-Class, Minivan or Minibus vehicles, legal and licensed by the Greek National Tourism Organization, Smoke-FREE, fully air-conditioned.
– Rates include all tolls, parking fees, and baggage charges.
– Not included: VAT, Licensed guides, Drinks, Entrance fees, meals, accommodation and/or gratuities.
– All prices are quoted per car / not per person.
– For all services between 23:30 – 06:30 there shall be a night surcharge of 20%.
– Drivers will wait maximum 60 minutes after the indicated pick up time, kindly be on time, otherwise, you will be considered a “Non-Show”
Licensed Guides Extra Seat
Please note that, if you will be choosing the services of a licensed guide for FULL TIME, you will require an ADDITIONAL seat in your vehicle, since your guide will be riding with you. For example, should there be 3 persons in your party, you must select 4 persons on the menu (car type 4-7 people)
– Mercedes Sedan/Saloon (1-3 persons) max luggage: 3 pieces with the following maximum dimensions: height 63,5cm/25 inches, width 45cm/18 inches, depth 28cm/11 inches or 2 larger pieces
– Mercedes Minivan or Minibus 1 piece of luggage (up to above dimensions) plus 1 carry-on (not exceeding 3 kilos) per person. IMPORTANT: For each and every requested transfer service, you are required to inform us of the exact luggage description of your party.
Most of Athens in few hours! Best of Athens and the new Acropolis or National archaeological museum, most popular highlights of our architecture, mythology, history, civilization and culture, you will have a wonderful & unforgettable experience!
New Acropolis Museum
Temple of Zeus
Old Olympic Stadium
Changing of the Guards
Academy of science
Placa, The Old City