The Athens sightseeing usually starts at the well known architectural masterpieces of Golden Age of Athens that includes ERECHTHEION, Temple of ATHENA NIKE and PROPYLAEA as well as the acropolis hill. You will also have a great chance to foresee the monument that puts order in mind which is the New Acropolis Museum and PARTHENON.
We will also drive to the well known PANATHENAIC STADIUM. This is the place where the first Olympic games of modern era were held in the year 1986. Apart from this, we will also visit the Temple of Olympian Zeus and Hadrian’s Arch. You will also foresee the Evzones in their majestic picturesque uniform together with the Presidential Palace. Furthermore, the tour will give a chance to completely observe the remarkable contrasts that make the city of Athens a fascinating place. During the tour, we will visit the National Library, Memorial to Unknown Soldier, House of Parliament, Constitution Square and city center.
We will also drive through the modern Athens and stop off at ancient Agora, Hermou Str., Plaka or Flea market for traditional Greek delicacies and food as well as drink. In these places, you can be sure that you will surely enjoy a wonderful shopping together with your family and friends. Aside from this, we will also visit a huge number of wonderful places in Athens such as Hefestus Temple, Kerameikos, Roman Agora, Tower of Winds and Socrates Prison. We will assure you that you will extremely love our Athens Full Day Tour.
Free admission days:
Under 18 years old is FREE
*6 March (except Acropolis Museum)
*5 June (except Acropolis Museum)
*18 April (except Acropolis Museum)
*18 May (International Museums Day)
*The last weekend of September annually (European Heritage Days- except Acropolis museum)
Reduced admission for:
*Greek citizens and citizens of other Member – States of the European Union aged over 65 years old by showing their ID card or passport.
*Students of Higher Education Institutes and equivalent Schools from countries outside the EU by showing their student ID
*The accompanying parents on educational visits of elementary schools.
-We use modern Mercedes C/E-Class, Minivan or Minibus vehicles, legal and licensed by the Greek National Tourism Organization, Smoke-FREE, fully air-conditioned.
– Rates include all tolls, parking fees, and baggage charges.
– Not included: VAT, Licensed guides, Drinks, Entrance fees, meals, accommodation and/or gratuities.
– All prices are quoted per car / not per person.
– For all services between 23:30 – 06:30 there shall be a night surcharge of 20%.
– Drivers will wait maximum 60 minutes after the indicated pick up time, kindly be on time, otherwise, you will be considered a “Non-Show”
Licensed Guides Extra Seat
Please note that, if you will be choosing the services of a licensed guide for FULL TIME, you will require an ADDITIONAL seat in your vehicle, since your guide will be riding with you. For example, should there be 3 persons in your party, you must select 4 persons on the menu (car type 4-7 people)
– Mercedes Sedan/Saloon (1-3 persons) max luggage: 3 pieces with the following maximum dimensions: height 63,5cm/25 inches, width 45cm/18 inches, depth 28cm/11 inches or 2 larger pieces
– Mercedes Minivan or Minibus 1 piece of luggage (up to above dimensions) plus 1 carry-on (not exceeding 3 kilos) per person. IMPORTANT: For each and every requested transfer service, you are required to inform us of the exact luggage description of your party.
Beauty of Athens With this tour you will explore the real and revealing beauty of Athens, visit all the highlights of our architecture, mythology, history, civilization and culture, you will have a wonderful & unforgettable experience!
Temple of Zeus
1st Olympic Stadium
Changing of the Guards
Academy of science
Comfortable clothing and athletic walking shoes are recommended.