Athens and Ancient Corinth From Athens, we will drive westwards along with the well known scenic coastal until we finally reach Corinth Canal. According to studies, Corinth Canal is the one which separate the Peloponnese from the greater of Greece. We will have a short stop at Corinth Canal. In just about 10 minutes, we will reach the town of Ancient Corinth. This is the place where Saint Paul preached and lived for about two years. During the ancient times, the town of Corinth is considered as one of the richest cities in Greece due to the remains of Apollo Temple during the 6th century BC and Ancient Agora.
After this, we will drive back to Athens where you will have a great chance to visit the Syntagma Square, National Gardens, Kalimarmaro stadium, Zeus Temple and the sacred Rock of Acropolis. You will also foresee the breathtaking lineup of neoclassical architectures, Academy of Arts and Sciences, National Library and the first University of Athens. We will also visit the Kolonaki with a huge number of sidewalks cafes and couture shops. At the Lycabettus Hill, you will have a great opportunity to see the amazing view of everything that you have seen from the peak point of the city. Apart from this, we will also visit some of the most popular sites within the city such as Tower of Winds and Roman Agora. Most tourists, travelers and vacationers who already tried and avail our travel packages and tours are all astonished and satisfied with the great travel experience that we offer to them.
Free admission days:
Under 18 years old is FREE
*6 March (except Acropolis Museum)
*5 June (except Acropolis Museum)
*18 April (except Acropolis Museum)
*18 May (International Museums Day)
*The last weekend of September annually (European Heritage Days- except Acropolis museum)
Reduced admission for:
*Greek citizens and citizens of other Member – States of the European Union aged over 65 years old by showing their ID card or passport.
*Students of Higher Education Institutes and equivalent Schools from countries outside the EU by showing their student ID
*The accompanying parents on educational visits of elementary schools.
-We use modern Mercedes E-Class, Minivan or Minibus vehicles, legal and licensed by the Greek National Tourism Organization, Smoke FREE, fully air-conditioned.
– Rates include: all local taxes, VAT, tolls, parking fees and baggage charges.
– Not included: Drinks, Entrance fees, meals, accommodation and/or gratuities.
– All prices are quoted per car / not per person.
– For all transfer services between 23:30 – 06:30 there shall be a night surcharge of 20%.
– Drivers will wait maximum 60 minutes after the indicated pick up time, kindly be on time, otherwise you will be considered a “No-Show” and charged accordingly.
-After you complete your booking process you will receive an Email with all required information. Please print it and have it with you during the tour/transfer.
– Mercedes E-Class sedan/saloon (1-4 persons) max luggage: 4 pieces with the following maximum dimensions: height 63,5cm/25 inches, width 45cm/18 inches, depth 28cm/11 inches or 2 larger pieces
– Mercedes Minivan or Minibus 1 piece of luggage (up to above dimensions) plus 1 carry-on (not exceeding 3 kilos) per person. IMPORTANT: For each and every requested transfer service, you are required to inform us of the exact luggage description of your party.
Please note that, if you will be choosing the services of a licensed guide for FULL TIME, you will require an ADDITIONAL seat in your vehicle, since you guide will be riding with you. For example, should there be 4 persons in your party, you must select 5 persons in the menu (car type 5-7 people), if you will be choosing the services of a licensed guide for SINGLE SITE (2-3 hours) there is NO need for additional seat.
Best of Athens & Ancient Corinth With this tour you will explore the real and revealing beauty of Athens, visit the best highlights of our architecture, mythology, history, civilization and a wonderful drive also to Corinth Canal & Ancient Corinth!
Temple of Zeus
Changing of the Guards
Academy of science
Temple of Apollo